Monday, January 31, 2022
Petra Productions is excited to announce that clothing and other gifts featuring the photography of Petra Daher are now for sale at https://petra-productions.creator-spring.com !
The new collection of items includes shirts, tank tops, hoodies, and bags. More items like hats, tapestries, and leggings will be available soon. Petra Productions is a woman-owned Media Production company that specializes in documentary and educational filmmaking, podcasting, photography, and education. The product designs celebrate travel, nature, adventure, healing, and love. All proceeds from the sale of this merchandise will go to support the production of Petra’s current Independent film project called Great Lakes Water Warriors. Great Lakes Water Warriors is a series of short documentaries about the Great Lakes Water Protectors who are working to safeguard water and enforce healthy water policies. The series features interviews with the women who are leading the movement.
Petra Productions is partnering with Spring to create this line of merchandise. All product suppliers are asked to comply with an ethical code of conduct that covers health and safety regulations, labor and human rights laws, and ethical business practices. Spring prioritizes suppliers who offer eco-friendly products or use practices that reduce environmental impact.
- Domestic standard shipping should take 9 – 12 business days. Please note shipping timelines are usually faster than indicated.
- The colors of the shirts may vary slightly depending on your computer screen.
- The cost of shipping will be calculated at check out.
- The designs come in various styles and, colors and some organic products are available.
- Select the Apparel or Accessories tab on the left of the boutique website to select categories and shop for specific items like Women, Men, Hoodies, Bags or Children's sizes.
- If you have an idea for a shirt or want a design on a product or clothing style not being offered contact us at www.petradaher.com. We can put any of the designs on a variety of items and clothing styles contact us if you want details.
- Unisex tees do run true to size. The women's tees are
snugger and we recommend going up a size for a looser fit.
Watch out for sales, new products, and more! Follow me on Instagram or Facebook to learn more.
To view the entire collection click on the link below
More about the owner of Petra Productions
Petra Daher is a filmmaker, photographer, and instructor who specializes in documentary film production, digital storytelling, and photography. She studied at Michigan State University and has been the owner of Petra Daher Productions for twenty years. Her films explore culture, creativity, environmentalism, and grassroots activism. Petra has produced and worked on award-winning films that have been screened at film festivals, on Netflix, and on public and educational television. Her photography has been exhibited in galleries and published nationally in a variety of media outlets. She loves to share her passion for storytelling and has taught Digital Filmmaking, Photography, and Puppet Theater to people of all ages. In 2019 Petra Productions released the film In Peace We Trust, a documentary about the Meta Peace Team, a group that teaches nonviolence techniques as alternatives to militarism. The documentary is currently streaming on the Reel Women’s Network. She was also the Michigan Director of Photography for Director Jane Rosemont’s feature documentary, Acting Like Nothing is Wrong, about Hollywood actor Jim Hoffmaster. The feature-length documentary will be released in 2022. Petra Productions is currently producing a documentary series called Great Lakes Water Warriors about the Great Lakes Water Protectors who are working to safeguard water and enforce healthy water policies. The story is told through a series of interviews featuring the women who are leading the movement.